SRPSD Educational Psychology
Saskatchewan Rivers Public School Division’s (SRPSD) team of school psychologists are full-practicing psychologists registered with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists. School psychologists are an integral and important part of SRPSD’s interdisciplinary collaborative team.
School psychologists support the students’ ability to learn and the teachers’ ability to teach. Their expertise in mental health, learning and behaviour help students succeed academically, socially, behaviourally and emotionally. Our school psychologists work with teachers, school administrators, families and other professionals to create safe, healthy and supportive environments that foster Excellence for Every Learner.
For more information regarding SRPSD Educational Psychology Services, please consult:
Frequency Used Educational Psychology Forms
- Student Profile
- Record of Adaptations
- Educational Assessment (Woodcock-Johnson): Parental Consent Form
- Psychological Assessment Referral
- Release of Confidential Information Form
- SRPSD TechAid Request Form
- Student Safety Plan
- Mental Health Services: Interventions and Referrals Guidelines