Workshop notes: Find workshop notes attached in the calendar below.
After 1 year notes will be moved to Archived Workshop Notes.
- This event has passed.
Are you ready to use Edsby as your Learning Management System? (Transitioning from Google Classroom to Edsby)
April 20 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Are you ready to use Edsby as your Learning
(Transitioning from Google Classroom to Edsby)
Superintendent of Schools
|Sub Covered by:
Mileage Covered by Division
☒On your own
April 20, 2023.
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Seminar West, Education Centre
Stacey Monette & Patricia Bibby
Laptop, Charge Cord, Optional: iPad (if you have access to one)
Edsby includes a Learning Management System (LMS). In other words, you could replace Google Classroom with Edsby.
This hands-on workshop guides you through the transition from Google Classroom to Edsby.
· We will work with the Content Builder, Planner & Personal Folder
o Edsby can copy content from one class to another.
· We will work through the process of setting up an assignment to accept online submissions.
· We will show you how to use the built-in gradebook grader to annotate and score student’s work (these scores are added to the gradebook.)
· We will demonstrate how to create & score rubrics within Edsby.
· Finally, time will be given to start to develop Edsby as your new LMS.
|For workshop information contact: Stacey Monette – 306-764-1571 extension 2062
Deadline for Registration: Wednesday, April 19th
Registration will only be accepted through online registration
Maximum Participants: 25
Workshop Name: Edsby – LMS
Complete “Request for Leave” Form: (please check one):
☒ Staff Dev. Decentralized Teachers (SDDT)