Workshop notes: Find workshop notes attached in the calendar below.
After 1 year notes will be moved to Archived Workshop Notes.
- This event has passed.
Are you ready to use Edsby as your Learning Management System (LMS)?
October 6 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
| Approved by:
Garette Tebay Superintendent of Schools
|Sub Covered by:
No subs required on PLC days.
Mileage Covered by Division
☒On your own
|Date(s): October 6, January 29 & April 22 (Choose one; these are repeat sessions.)
Time: 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
Location: Education Centre
Are you ready to use Edsby as your Learning
Management System (LMS)?
We are beginning our transition to Edsby as our preferred learning management system.
This hands-on workshop guides you through the transition from Google Classroom to Edsby.
Why are we transitioning to Edsby?
· Having an integrated LMS and assessment/reporting system aligns the work of the division, and gives students (and families) one system k-12
· There are concerns with the security and reliability of google given our recent email issues
· Google creates fences to protect their products that are causing issues in the migration of Data at the system level
What are you going to learn today?
· We will work with the Content Builder, Planner & Personal Folder
o Edsby can copy content from one class to another.
· We will work through the process of setting up an assignment to accept online submissions.
· We will show you how to use the built-in gradebook grader to annotate and score student’s work (these scores are added to the gradebook.)
· We will demonstrate how to create & score rubrics within Edsby.
|Deadline for Registration: 3 days before the workshop
Maximum Participants: 30
Register for: Edsby LMS – Oct. or Jan. or Apr.
For workshop information contact:
Stacey Monette 764-1571 ext. 2062
|Click Here To Register
Resources and snacks are based on registration numbers, you MUST register with the link above.
Complete “Request for Leave” Form: