Teacher Application Procedures
Candidates applying for a teaching position with Saskatchewan Rivers Public School Division can do so by submitting a resume, including the following:
- A cover letter indicating:
- your area(s) of teaching interest;
- if you are interested in being considered for our substitute teacher list;
- when you are available to begin employment.
- Official University Transcripts;
- Copy of valid Saskatchewan Teacher’s Certificate;
- Names of three references (include home and work telephone numbers);
- Your e-mail address;
- Internship Report (for beginning teachers only).
Send your resume to:
Human Resources Department – Teachers
Saskatchewan Rivers Public School Division
545 – 11th Street East
Prince Albert, SK S6V 1B1