Community Service Providers
Saskatchewan Health Authority
- Variety of life improvement programs for children and parents
Prince Albert HUB Team
- Multi-agency team committed to building safer communities
- To initiate a referral to the Prince Albert HUB Team please contact SRPSD HUB Team Member: Tyson Fetch
- The Saskatchewan Ministry of Education funds ECIP to provide specialized services to families of young children between birth and school entry who are either at risk for, have a diagnosis of, or exhibit developmental delay.
- Associated with RCMP detachments in the Prince Albert Region
- Helping Victims of Crime and Traumatic Events through
Support, Information, Referral and Advocacy.
- KidsFirst is a free, voluntary program, which assists families to become the best parents they can be.
- Free eyewear program for children aged 4-10 years
Ministry of Social Services