Inclusion & Intervention Plan (IIP)
- eIIP Login: https://www.k12.gov.sk.ca/sdsprod/
- Inclusion and Intervention Plan Guidelines – Saskatchewan Education
- Sample eIIPs
- Writing and Monitoring IIPs: Sample Goals and Monitoring Tools
- Data Collection Tool
An Inclusion and Intervention Plan (IIP) is a written document provided by the Ministry of Education. Using this document, a collaborative team develops, implements and tracks the compilation of student outcomes that have the highest priority for the student during a school year.
The Ministry of Education requires an IIP for students who:
- Are working on learning outcomes that differ from those in the provincial curricula for their grade level
- Require specific instructional strategies and individualized support beyond the adaptive dimension
- Require intensive supports.
The eIIP is designed to:
- enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of intervention planning; enhance the accountability of outcomes that are measured;
- track progress reporting;
- enable smooth transitioning of information within schools and school divisions, and across the province.
(Adapted from Ministry of Education presentation, SRSD, January, 2013)